The evening of tomorrow, Saturday 19th May 2018, will be different from what you are used to. In fact, the Nights of the Museums, an unmissable event for lovers of culture, comes back. Many museums of the city will open their doors in the evening and at night for the price of one euro. The initiative, now in its 14th edition, aims to promote the local cultural and museum heritage, disseminating it to new and ever different audiences.
- Palazzo Carignano. Open from 18 to 21. The ticket office closes at 20
- Villa della Regina. Open from 18 to 21. the ticket office closes at 20
- Musei Reali: Giardini reali (Royal Gardens), Armeria Reale (Royal Armoury), Biblioteca Reale ( Royal Library), sale Chiablese (Chiablese Halls), Galleria sabauda (Sabauda Gallery), Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace), Museo di Antichità (Museum of Antiquity), Cappella della Sindone (Chapel of the Holy Shroud). Open from 20 to 23. the ticket offices closet at 22.
- Fondazione Torino Musei: GAM-Galleria Civica di Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (City Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art), Palazzo Madama- Museo Civico di Arte Antica (City Museum of Ancient Art- starting from 18), MAO- Museo di Arte Orientale (Museum of Oriental Art- starting from 19), with entrance at concessionary fare of 1 euro up to 23 for permanent collections. Temporary exhibitions will have the ordinary tariff. The museums will close at 23, with the last entrance at 22
- Museo Nazionale del Cinema (National Museum of Cinema) from 20 to 23, with entrance at 3,50 euro
- Planetario di Torino (Planetarium of Turin) : the Planetarium will be open from 18 to 24 ( last entrance at 23), the visit is free of charge
- Palazzo degli Istituti Anatomici (Palace of Anatomical Institutes): Museo di Anatomia Umana “Luigi Rolando” (Museum of Human anatomy Luigi Rolando), Museo di Antropologia Culturale Cesare Lombroso (Museum of Anthropological Criminology Cesare Lombroso), Museo della Frutta “Garnier Vallletti” (Fruit Museum “Garnier Valletti”. The visit will be free of charge during normal opening hours (10 to 18) and the extraordinary evening opening up to 24. Guided Tours will be available from 21 to 24.