The winter season has come and has brought us the desire to ski. CUS Torino has organized four days in the Colomion ski zone (Bardonecchia,
Les Arnauds, Melezet, Jafferau)
– Ski/Snowboard School: 3 hours of lessons on Saturday with the
ski/snowboard instructors of the NordOvest Ski School with 3 levels of ability:
beginner, intermediate and advanced.
– Transportation: bus with departure and arrival from Via Paolo Braccini 1,
TURIN (in front of the headquarters of the Cus Torino)
– Skipass: daily with insurance
January 15, 22, 29 and February 5, 2022.
Saturday, February 5, 2022, last day of the course, final dinner for everyone with music and fun. Return postponed to about 19.30.
Starting from November 15 at the Cus Torino Secretariat in Via Braccini 1 and Via Panetti 30.
– University students (Cus card free of charge): university fees, medical
certificate for non-competitive sports activity and completion of the Cus Torino
form, completed registration form.
– Non-University students (Cus card 20,00 €): medical certificate for non-
competitive sport activity and completion of the Cus Torino form, completed
There are different formulas with different costs.
Visit the link for more details
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to have more information