The TIL (Test in Laib) to enroll in the 2020/2021 academic year at the Engineering degree courses at the Polytechnic of Turin will be held remotely and will therefore be supported from home, following a specific protocol that will be made known as soon as possible. The next scheduled date is Thursday 21 May but all seats are already sold out. The university announces that shortly the possibility of enrolling on another additional date will be open. Click here to stay updated
End date: August 20, 2018.
To submit the application, you must register to the website.
The application file must contain:
- Academic results of the last three years (detailed results of the exams taken during the last three years of high school, including the results of simulated exams, if relevant).
- High school exam certificate(s), if available. If not, please provide it as soon as you receive it.
- Personal statement in English.
- Contact details of an academic referee.
- If necessary, English certificate exam scores (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
- Documents proving any other known language.
- ID/passport photocopy.
Later, candidates will have to take an entrance exam organized as follows:
- Personal interview (in English or in the language of the interviewing campus). Exceptionally, Skype interviews can be arranged.
- Entrance test on alphanumeric sequence reasoning (can be exceptionally excluded).
For further information, visit the business school’s website or directly contact one of the campus’ referees ( contatta direttamente uno dei referenti).
The Bachelor in Management is a three-year programme including languages, liberal arts and personal development.
ESCP students live and study in a different city each year, living in three different countries and cultures. Each student can choose between:
- Year 1: London, Paris or Beijing
- Year 2: Madrid, Paris or Turin
- Year 3: Berlin or Paris
Each academic year, students will have the opportunity to study in a different campus. This is an incomparable opportunity to live and study in different countries and culture – without having to compromise academic excellence.