End date: August 20, 2018.
To submit the application, you must register to the website.
The application file must contain:
- Academic results of the last three years (detailed results of the exams taken during the last three years of high school, including the results of simulated exams, if relevant).
- High school exam certificate(s), if available. If not, please provide it as soon as you receive it.
- Personal statement in English.
- Contact details of an academic referee.
- If necessary, English certificate exam scores (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
- Documents proving any other known language.
- ID/passport photocopy.
Later, candidates will have to take an entrance exam organized as follows:
- Personal interview (in English or in the language of the interviewing campus). Exceptionally, Skype interviews can be arranged.
- Entrance test on alphanumeric sequence reasoning (can be exceptionally excluded).
For further information, visit the business school’s website or directly contact one of the campus’ referees ( contatta direttamente uno dei referenti).
The Bachelor in Management is a three-year programme including languages, liberal arts and personal development.
ESCP students live and study in a different city each year, living in three different countries and cultures. Each student can choose between:
- Year 1: London, Paris or Beijing
- Year 2: Madrid, Paris or Turin
- Year 3: Berlin or Paris
Each academic year, students will have the opportunity to study in a different campus. This is an incomparable opportunity to live and study in different countries and culture – without having to compromise academic excellence.