Following the success achieved during the training day dedicated to the teachers of the Piedmont schools, entitled “A Scuola di Futuro. L’impatto della rivoluzione digitale sul sistema educativo”,
that was organized by the Convitto Nazionale “Umberto I” of Turin on the 30 th of September 2022, leader in Piedmont of the project Avant-garde Education: https://www.riconnessioni.it/eventi/a-
scuola-di-futuro/, SMaILE has continued to propose its activities, having been present on several events throughout the entire autumn:
1) SMaILE was the protagonist of two workshops on the 13 th of November 2022 during the
Biennale di Tecnologia (10 th -13 th of November 2022), organized by the Polytechnic of
– Survey Game SMAILE. Discover with SMalLE your profile in the universe of Artificial
your-profiling- in the universe of artificial intelligence
– SMalLE App. Imagine the city of the future created with the help of Artificial Intelligence
laiuto- of artificial intelligence
2) at the Science Festival Rome (21 th -27 th of November 2022):
artificial lintelligenza-artificiale/ A Webinar was held at the Festival on 21 th of November
focused on the theme: “Gamification and empowerment to teach artificial intelligence” by
the Professors involved in the project.
3) Sottodiciotto Film Festival of Turin (14 th of November – 19 th of December 2022):
https:///www.sottodiciottofilmfestival.it/programma-scuole-2022/ Thanks to the SMaILE
App project and the local partner Aiace, SMaILE actively participates in the Festival Schools
Program with two activities:
Città visibili e Animate" which consists in building a city through the
animation technique. Children will design and animate their ideal city, the one where they
would like to live without risks for the environment and where they can make new friends.
The goal of this activity is to observe the space where they live and stimulate them to
describe it with the support of the SMaILE APP.
– “Scuole Secondarie di I Grado La Città a Fumetti” consists of 4 meetings to study in
depth the language of comics and also audiovisual. Thanks to the SMaILE app, participants
will be able to look up in the archival materials of Sottodiciotto Film Festival and invent
new stories with their cities (real, imaginary, visible or invisible) as their protagonist.