The Miur website, the portal of the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, has published the dates of the admission tests for degree courses with restricted access at national level. The timetable for the academic year 2018/2019 starts on 4th September with Medicine and Surgery.
You can see the dates of the admission tests below:
- Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics, 4th September;
- Veterinary Medicine, 5th September;
- Architecture, 6th September;
- Health Professions, 12th September;
- Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics in English, 13th September;
- Primary Education Sciences, 14th September;
- Health Professions (Master’s degree), 26th October.