The University of Turin invites you to the first day dedicated to humanistic research: on Wednesday, June 13, from 9AM to 6PM, at Palazzo Nuovo (via Sant’Ottavio – 20, Turin) researchers will tell you about their projects through scientific posters, talks and guided tours in the research centres.
Livestream on www.unito.it/media from the morning.
Below are the groups involved:
- Department of Philosophy and Education Science
- Department of Foreign Languages, Literatures and Modern Cultures
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Historical Studies
- Atlante Linguistico Italiano
- Centro Studi Gozzano Pavese
- Centro Interdipartimentale Cinedumedia
- Centro Interdipartimentale MeDiHum
- Laboratorio di Fonetica Sperimentale “Arturo Genre” (Experimental phonetics lab)
- Laboratorio Fotografico e Topografico del Dip.to di Studi Storici (Photographic and topographic lab of the Department of Historical Studies)
- StudiUm Lab.
The initiative was planned by Research and Third Mission – Humanities centre and by Sezione Valorizzazione della ricerca e Public Engagement – Agorà Scienza, in collaboration with FRIDA – Forum della Ricerca di Ateneo.
- a 60-poster exhibition
- an area where PhD students will explain how to become researchers (…if you survive the PhD 😉
- a round-table discussion on the future of Humanities
- two sessions with #UniTo researchers
- five research centres open to the public
The detailed programme is available on the dedicated page of the UniTo website.
Follow the Facebook event “Humanities in a day”.