- first call: from February 1, to February 28, 2018 – Closed
- second call: from March 15, to April 30, 2018 – Closed
For EU students and extra-EU students legally residing in Italy:
- third call: from May 15, to June 15, 2018 – Closed
- fourth call: from July 10, to August 10, 2018 (for first- and second-level one-cycle degree programmes)
- fifth call: from June 20, to July 10, 2018 (for second-level degree programmes).
The application must be filled in personally. Data and documents must correspond with the truth.
The application online procedure is compulsory if you want to enrol for first- and second-level programmes, as well as one-cycle programmes.
In case of a positive result of the procedure, all candidates who are extra-EU citizens applying for a visa will receive a letter of eligibility, written according to the D-model given by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR), to be presented at the Italian Embassy for the pre-enrolment procedure.
Results will be given to candidates in the following dates:
- first call: April 16 – April 30, 2018
- second call: June 18 – June 29, 2018
- third call: July 23 – August 3, 2018
- fourth call: September 1 – October 5, 2018
- fifth call: October 1 – October 12, 2018
Further information on the dedicated page (pagina dedicata) of the University website.