This week will officially start again the academic year 2018/2019 for ESCP Europe Business School.
Friday 14th September the Campus ESCP Europe in Turin will celebrate the beginning of the new academic year, the 15th in Italy.
The event will take place at 4:00 pm in the Aula Jona of the Scuola di Management ed Economia, C.so Unione Sovietica 218bis – Torino.
In order to welcome the new students, the president of the Italian campus Francesco Profumo and the director Francesco Rattalino will present the courses and the teachers of our international programs:
– ESCP Europe: Bachelor in Management
– BSc – ESCP Europe: Master in Management
– ESCP Europe: Master in International Food & Beverage Management
– ESCP Europe MBA in International Management
The strong relationship between ESCP Europe and the business community is consolidated by the participation of important personalities of the economic sector, who will be sponsor for the students of the Master. Among them there will be Jérome Salemi, General Manager per East Mediterranean Air France-KLM and sponsor of the Bachelor in Management; Carlo Ghirardo, President of Motion Technologies-ITT, sponsor of the students of ESCP Europe MBA in International Management, and Cristina Nonino, Chief Executive Officer of “Nonino distillatori” and sponsor of ESCP Europe: Master In International Food & Beverage Management.
After the opening ceremony all the guests are invited to celebrate together at the Bamboo Club Torino, in Corso Moncalieri 145 – Torino.
Follow the event on Facebook.
From this year the Miur has recognized the Business School as Foreign University in Italy.
During the opening of the new academic year in Turin, ESCP Europe is very happy to celebrate the recognition as “Foreign University in Italy”, which was received by the Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca – MIUR.
The meeting with the press will take place Friday 14th September 2018, at 11:00 am, at the Aula Londra of the Campus ESCP Europe di Torino in Corso Unione Sovietica, 218bis – Torino.
With this new accreditation, ESCP Europe – together with Università degli Studi di Torino and the Politecnico di Torino – will indeed become the third university center in Turin.
In the event will take part
• Francesco Profumo, President – Campus ESCP Europe Torino
• Francesco Rattalino, Dean – ESCP Europe Torino Campus
• Léon Laulusa, Executive Vice-President, Dean per gli affari accademici e Relazioni Internazionali – ESCP Europe
• Cyrille ROGEAU, Console Generale di Francia a Milano
• Emanuele Chieli, Console honoraire di Torino
• Daniele Livon, director of the Ministero dell’Istruzione dell’Università e della ricerca – MIUR
Here the poster of the event.